Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Are You Gonna Blog About That?

Well, a lot has been going on for me! How about you?

My hubby got a new car. He traded his truck for it! So far it has been a wonderful trade, saving us loads on gas!


So if you see this neon green baby out and about, it's probably my husband! If it isn't, his car was stolen!! LOL!

So of course for his birthday we went on a drive with Les, myself, and Ryan in his new baby. We went to see Snoqualmie Falls, among several other places that direction :).


Apparently we just missed seeing Johnny Depp in Carnation! Woops! Also, a van was impailed by a tree in Duvall that day... could have easily been us. The woman survived! It was her seat belt that almost killed her, but someone stopped and cut her seat belt with their pocket knife.

Anyway, before we got out to the falls, I was starting to feel faint... pretty ill actually.. so Les decided I probably needed to eat. We went to this cute restaurant called The Raging River Cafe in Fall City. The food was great, the service was awesome and homey! There was a loud bar ("club") on the opposite side, and as many of the locals came in, the server greeted them by name. Very cool. Felt like the way Sequim used to feel, when I was little.

It made me feel much better!

The falls were our last stop, so we drove home.

Yesterday, we took another trip, to Cabelas! On our way there we stopped at a mall and got Les and Ryan their vests for Chase and Dana's wedding.

It was a pretty fun day. We had some deep conversations in the car, and times where we blasted tunes and I rapped at the top of my lungs.

And if that mocking bird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'm'a break that birdie's neck. I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya and make him eat every carat. Don't fuck with Dad.
Good times!!


In other news, I (Rare Reflections Photography) have been hired as the photographer for Junior Prom at Sequim High School!

I am BEYOND excited!! I know this is going to be spectacular!! =D


Their theme is "Fly Me To The Moon," a galaxy-based romantic atmosphere. I am going to set up a photo booth for them, and also be taking formals. It will be so great!! I am excited!

Also, for my photography, I am doing spring mini sessions! :) I am going to have a bunny!! Just gotta get in contact with my friend's mom and borrow her bunny. :)

Ok I better get going... got lots to do!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. If you have spare time/feel like getting really crafty these could make really cool background hangings:

    http://www.scarves.net/blog/diy-galaxy-scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, it sounds like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete