Monday, May 30, 2011

Sequim Trip

Les and I took a (very) short trip to Sequim on Friday. First, we went to my parent's house. That was fun. Mom and Dad are on a new diet, and I watched them choke down some spinach salad w nothing on it but some beef strips. Hehehe. Les's mom came by and we all visited for a bit, talking about this, that, and everything. Then we went to applebees, and managed to get about 15 or 16 people together. It was pretty sweet, though I am sure we forgot a few people. I didn't mean anything by it, but it was really last minute.


Speaking of last-minute, I also took some crappy, blurry cell phone pics as kind of an after thought. Here, look at them! *shoves album at you*
Sorry if you were there and you aren't in the picture. I tried like hell to get everyone to pay attention and smile but it wasn't really working lol.














After Sequim, we went to Seattle for Ally's birthday. Her party didn't start till 6 but we had no idea how bad traffic would be so we left fairly early on Saturday. We got to Seattle and drove around, went to south center (I miss that mall!) and to the big Lover's store (ooh-lah-lah haha) and to Uwajimaya's.

On our way to meet up with Ally, we hit a pot hole. The pot hole made something in Les's dash come ungrounded or something like that, and then that thing blew a fuse. Then we had no lights, no sound... and we were like wtf?? (Like why would a pot hole blow a fuse?) Took a bit but we got it figured out and fixed up. Woot :) 


Ally's birthday was at "Papa's" and Les bought her a drink, then we got on the road. We had to get home before it got too late! 

We had to stop and fix the lights some more because they weren't all the way fixed, then we were able to get on the road. When we got home, I went pretty much straight to bed. It had been a long, super fun couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, honey! Thanks for blabbing about our wonderful dinner. I'll also have you know-I've lost TEN pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!! Has Dad lost any weight?

    ReplyDelete