Saturday, May 21, 2011

Picnic!

Yesterday, I called Les after my first class, and I said "Les, I can't do it."

"Can't do what?" he asked.

"I can't go to my next class."

That's right. I skipped a class. We're allowed to miss 3 without effecting our grade, so I really don't feel like I did a bad thing. The sun hadn't been so vibrant in oh, I don't know... forever?! But I don't have to justify my actions to you, so we will leave it at this simple fact - I skipped class on a sunny Friday afternoon.

So I hopped on my scooter and rode back home, and Les and I went to the grocery store. I grabbed a salad, he grabbed a sandwich, and we took off down Chuckanut.

We went for a cruise all the way past the oyster farm to the bridge thingie where it becomes more of a straight-away, and then we backtracked and pulled off in (you guessed it) a pull off. It had a pretty view, and we sat on a rock and we talked about stuff... everything from our future wedding and travel plans to work and school.

Finally, I put the picnic stuff away, and handed Les my phone to take a picture of me, then I took a picture of him, and we drove back home to catch the ski to sea junior parade!
Here, pics of us where we had our picnic!



If you'd like to see pictures I took of the parade, there are some on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rare.reflections.photography
There's also a link on there to my flickr where you can see more of my pictures of the parade, and more of my photography! :)

Happy weekend! Wish me luck on my mountain of homework!

2 comments: