Monday, June 4, 2012

A Dream Come True

Yep. A dream come true... that's the title to this blog.

Today, I got my graduation present, and this is quite honestly the very first picture I took with it:

I still have the first picture I took with my d40x... and now here I am with my new d7000, the camera I have been drooling over for years.


So I need to get some practice in, but I am the most excited I have been probably ever. I am graduating, surrounded by people I love and who love me, and I have the camera of my dreams!!

And the icing on the cake:

Les and I are getting married in September!!!

Exposure Leak Photography

Now all I need is to get a job and move out of my parents place! :) Haha I say that like its simple. Hmm... let's make it simple!!

<3 <3 <3 A dream is a wish your heart makes, and dreams can come true. So dream, and wish, that Les and I are able to find some good solid income sources and get our family (us and our pets) a nice house before our wedding!! We can make it happen, I know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment