Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bring to class...

We were told to bring to class an excerpt of a text we like.

One of my favorite books is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, so I looked up quotes from it. There are some really good ones, but this particular one is sticking to me:

“You know how every now and then, you have a moment where your whole life stretches out ahead of you like a forked road, and even as you choose one gritty path you've got your eyes on the other the whole time, certain that you're making a mistake.” 
― Jodi PicoultMy Sister's Keeper

I think it's for a writing prompt. If so, I'll post what comes out of it on here.

Yes, it's 1:21 and I plan on going to class in the morning. No, I can't sleep. Yes I still have more homework to do... I can't seem to concentrate.

1 comment: