Friday, October 21, 2011

How do you do it?

People in my Reading List keep posting and posting. It's mid term, I'm up to my ears in writing and reading assignments. I'm trying to do fun things, too. How do I make time to write for me?

Like this I guess!!

Les and I got our engagement pictures done the other day! We had Exposure Leak Photography take them. They came out really sweet!

Here's a preview of one of them... If you want to see more, let me know :c)
Tonight we went and saw Paranormal Activity 3. Okay, lots of people have their opinions about these movies... but for this household? We LOVE them. They totally freak us out. Goosebumps and everything. And let's just say we weren't alone in being freaked out. The theater was packed with college students, and every single one of them jumped at least a couple of times. A few of them even screamed. Ah, I love a good scary movie. <3

Except for the fact that now we had to come home to our creepy old house. Not to mention the fact that the guy at the corner store says this house is haunted... Oh, and the creepy little square door to the crawl space in our bedroom (in the attic). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... lol

Alright, that's the end of this blog! Hopefully we survive the night.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am able to post so much because all I do is work and don't have a life otherwise. But I can't speak for the rest of your list. lol.

    Of course I would LOVE to see more pictures!! How dare you only share the one! :(

    Now you've got my interest peaked for Paranormal Activity. I usually hate scary movies because they're more pathetic than scary. I'll have to check that one out. Should I? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start with the first one, and do it right. Lights off, tv loud, no talking. :)

    ReplyDelete