Saturday, October 8, 2011

Four Scores....

Score! I just realized that I have lived over a score. Sweet!

This quarter is going much too quickly. How are we already on our way into week 4? It seems like it just started!

I am in over my head with three 400 level writing courses, a phonathon job, photography jobs, a babysitting job, a volunteer 'job', trying to plan a wedding, and still having time for me. (Psh what's that? Isn't this all, technically, time for me?)

Les is working miles and miles away when he's working, and when he's not he's here and incredibly distracting because I want to be with him when I've got him. :)

Two of my besties are having BABIES!! They are both due in March which I think is pretty darn awesome. One of my besties has joined the navy, holy carp, right? My other bestie still lives WAYTOOFARAWAY :(

I graduate in March.

Woah!!

Anyway, just an update on exactly what's going on.

Also, Les and I finally got new phones. Same number, but now my phone works. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment