Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Did you know our independence was actually finalized on the 2nd of July? It just wasn't made public until the fourth. And then it still wasn't celebrated until the 8th. Fun fact.
Also, not-so-fun fact, lots of our presidents have died on the fourth, but we go on partying anyway lol.

Today I am working on homework. Les is working. This may sound sad, but it's actually not too bad. They've already beat sales for the day, and I'm enjoying some gorgeous sunshine on my deck. This is the first Fourth of July I've ever spent away from home, and I miss my family and friends, but the solitude isn't too bad. Ryan is in the house playing WoW as usual. Gosh Ryan. Haha. Waylon is whimpering at me through the screen door. Hehe :)

He's a cutie. Earlier, I was trying to do my homework on my bed. I'm not sure why, but I thought I wouldn't be able to concentrate outside. You know, I thought I'd drop what I was doing and write a blog or something (hahaha) and he climbed up on my bed and all over me. Needless to say, I wasn't gettin much done in there, either haha.



Besides, I was in Sequim over the weekend, and I got to see my mom and dad, and many of my friends, so that was good. Great, even! Les and I hosted a bonfire in my mom's yard. It was put together pretty last minute, and I messaged people to come. I'm sorry if anyone couldn't make it or if I forgot anyone. It's just hard to see everyone all in one day so you gotta come to me when I'm ready! :)


Tonight we'll probably go out to Bellingham Bay and check out the fireworks show and the beer garden. I tried to ask my local friends what was going on around bham but I didn't get much of a response, but google was friendly :). 


Anyway, that's your update! Did you like it? Please check a box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment