Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's play catch-up!

I am writing so much that when I think of writing a blog I get this weighted feeling that's kind of hard to describe, but imagine having a thought and someone then handing you a bag of sand. There. That's similar. 


However, I have people who wonder "what the heck is going on?!" so I figure I had better spill the beans!
I'm going to use pictures from my cell phone to play catch-up since it's been a while since I've actually updated you.



We've had some warm weather, though not super warm, but I enjoy it every chance I get. 

I took Waylon to the dog park (It was raining that day.) and he was SO good!! It was a really good time! :) 



Someone threw one of the AWFUL little writing desks into the fountain on campus! (I'm pretty sure it was a broken one anyway that had been sitting outside the classrooms waiting for someone to decide its fate.)

 Apparently, we have a NEW cereal ladies and gents. It's called "Life." See? NEW ITEM! I can't wait to try it!

 Waylon is a HAM.

I went to Sequim and spent some time with my family. I also did a few photo shoots. Fun times.
This is us at dinner, drawing on our super fancy table cloths. 






 We started watching this funny show called Testees. Hahaha it's about these two guys and they work for a testing company called "Testaco" and they are the "testees" that get to try different products... :)




Les and I took a trip down i5 for a date. It was so fun and wonderful!! And he renewed his proposal 
<3 <3 <3 <3 
(I can't make enough hearts, so live with four lol!)










Les and I cleaned the house, because #1 it was a mess, and #2 his mom decided she changed her mind and came up last weekend instead of this coming weekend (and called us on Saturday to tell us that.)




The animals chased each other all over the house while we cleaned hehe.

Les's mom got here, and she visited with us. I talked to her a LOT and didn't get a whole bunch of my homework done, so I have tons left to do (that's right, I should not be doing this right now, as per usual lol). She also helped and cleaned even more! <3 Yay for mommy love!! :D

Oh, and also, it rained yesterday when I took my scooter to school. I drove it home anyway, super careful, but I thought it deserved a photo :) 







p.s. I love Les. Do I say that enough? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment