Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Day Another Quarter

So, I finished Spring Quarter 2011 today.
WOO!! That's me, being excited. Yep. Haha!


So, in other news, the weather has been actually pretty warm. Les took me with him on his car run he went on with 360.


That photo was taken from Les's car, so obviously Les's car isn't in the picture haha. We drove down to Rosario beach in Anacortes, Wa. We didn't know too many people there, but it was fun anyway. It was a potluck, so we brought chicken salad (which I had cleverly moved from the deli container to a tupperware just before we left) and chips. I would have made something, if I had known in time that it was a pot luck and that I was going. But it was more spontaneous than that! Which is always fun anyway, haha!

We played frisbee in the sun, and we got crazy sunburned! (It's funny that it's sunburned not sunburnt but food gets burnt not burned.)
Photo by Oliver Acidera

The warm weather has also given us plenty of chances to open the door and let air into the house, which really makes the animals excited. The only reason I really wanted to tell you that is cuz I wanna show you this super cute picture!

Ok, I think I'll check out of this blog on that note. Thanks for reading!! Please check a box below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment