Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dance Into My Dreams

I stumbled across this image that is being passed around on facebook:


When my mind wanders... wow what a loaded thought. My mind wanders all OVER the place!! But you know what? It does always wind up at a common point. Portrait photography.


I just LOVE taking portraits!

I like writing, and I am pretty sure I have some great writings in me. I'm really pretty great at it, and I have a degree. But photography? Man lately I am in love.


Man, it is hard work, too. Hard, honest, work. But when you love something, the difficulty doesn't matter. It's easy, and hard, at the same time. It's hard to explain. I guess it's like if you love a sport. It's hard to play. You definitely break a sweat, but you are concentrating, you are having a great time, and it's over before you know it!



Except with photography, it's not over there! There is still that awesome 1 on 1 time you get with Photoshop, and some good music. There are a lot of photographers out there who hate the editing part. Me? I completely zone out. It is amazing. I used to think the only thing I could concentrate 100% on was writing, but I was wrong. I get distracted far more than I used to while writing, and far less while editing images. Pretty great, right?


That's all! Just a random, exciting epiphany! lol

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to me how much your editing has evolved over the years! Love looking at your pics.

    ReplyDelete